[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Brand Spankin' New!

Brand Spankin' New!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Brand Spankin' New!

Postby PainGoAway » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi, guys! My name is Jennifer, I'm a long time sufferer of fibromyalgia and I'm a newbie to the forums. I was diagnosed with this awful condition about 3 years ago and it certainly hasn't been fun. I have a lot of difficulty trying to find people who understand what I'm going through . . .but the only people who WILL understand are those who go through the suffering like myself. In other words, I need people like you! While I'm not happy to be here under these circumstances, I'm glad to know that there are people out there who can understand where I'm coming from. On top of that understanding, I hope that I can soon become good friends with all of you. Everyone here seems really cool and I've always been a really social person.

Anyway, I'm super glad to be here. Toodle-Ooo!
I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Michael J. Fox
PainGoAway
UKFM Newbie

Re: Brand Spankin' New!

Postby tazzajay 1 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm

:wave: and welcome from a fairly new Fibro fighter.I have been diagnosed with this,and at the moment finding it very hard to accept what is happening to my body. :?
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Jennifer and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm

hi :welcome: :welcome: to the nut house :crazy: :yikes: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi Jennifer :wave: and :welcome: to the forum, I would love to be one of your new friends, glad you have come to join us. :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby solsticedreamer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:23 am

hello and :welcome:
:hugs:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:24 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Laurajojo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Jennifer. I'm fairly new as well :welcome: :wave:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

hi jennifer :wave: :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

hi and :welcome: ,im fairly new too.......its a good place to moan!

Cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello