[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone

Postby belblac » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 am

[code][/code] My name is Anne I am 54 years old and I have just been diagnosed with Fibro by my GP. I also have bipolar disorder and thought the way I feel was all down to that and me not being 'strong' enough to cope. Not sure I know what I feel about being told I have fibromyelgia...because my GP said it is caused by 'stress' and so therefore I feel I shoulc be able to 'cope' with the stress better!

I am actually in agony all over my body and hope that with now having a diagnoses I will be able to find ways to reduce the pain. I am on tramadol and paracetamol and movat cream!

I live alone with my little dog called Peanut.

Anne
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain.
belblac
UKFM Member

Re: Hello everyone

Postby loubie » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:27 am

hi ann :wave:
:welcome: :welcome: good to have you with us :D
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 am

Hi Anne :welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 am

:welcome: :wave: :wave:

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby solsticedreamer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 pm

hello and :welcome:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi Anne and :welcome: to the forum, sorry to hear you are in pain, you will learn to cope with the pain in your own way, wee are all different, what works for one might not work for others, glad you have come to join us, this is from me to you :hugs: :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi Anne :welcome: to the forum to both you and peanut :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Laurajojo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:31 am

:welcome: Anne to you and Peanut! :wave:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello