[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello everyone !

Hello everyone !

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone !

Postby cherrychick » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Hello all

I'm Nicola aged 29
just got back from GP this morning with the news that I may well have Fibromyalgia

I would love to meet new people that understand that this is not all in my head

a few years ago I was a very different person and it is soooo frustrating to be feeling not at all like my old self for so long.....

So anyways - any questions about me feel free to ask - I won't bite (hard lol)

TC xx :blowkiss:
cherrychick
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello everyone !

Postby gill » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi Nicola,and welcome to the forum...What have been you symptoms,and how long have you had them?Hope you enjoy being on here...Gill.x :wave:
gill
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:06 am

Hi Nicola :welcome: to the forum, glad you have found us, we're a reasonably friendly lot :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Nicola and :welcome: to the forum, glad you have come to join us. :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello