[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello every one...

Hello every one...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello every one...

Postby SezzaH » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:27 am

Hello all,
I am new to this site I am Sezza. I am 39yrs old (on saturday 4th Dec!) I got told I had fibro in 2007 but they think Ive had it all of my life. I have always suffered with aches and pains... I live in Bedfordshire. I have one daughter now aged 16. I love animals I have 7 cats and 1 dog.... I have fibro badly to the point I can barely walk or do much.... I do have sticky keys on my laptop so I will say sorry in advance for any confusion this may cause!!......
I hope to get to know this site alot better and I hope to get to know you all...
Take care...Sezza....xx :wave:
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Re: Hello every one...

Postby budda » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 am

Hi Sezza :welcome: to the forum, so glad you have come to join us,there a great bunch on hear :crazy: , I dont know what i would have done without this forum, you can have a good moan and a good laugh as well, its good to know people who understand what we are going throw, look forward to getting to know you, these are from me to you :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby SezzaH » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 am

Hiya ... thank you for the warm welcome... I will have a good look around the site over the next few days.. I know how good it is to have friends or internet buddies who have fibro .. this way we know we are not alone.. I have made some very good friends on other sites... I hear this is one of the best fibro sites goin so here I am ...... I too look 4ward to gettin to know you and other members.. Thank you once again for the welcome... Take care ...x :flowers:
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:36 am

hi sezza :wave: :welcome:
:welcome: to the nut house :yikes: :yikes:
good to have you with us, as budda says this is a good
place to be, our own little nutty loopy world :lol: :lol: :lol:
look forward to seeing you round the site :hugs: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 am

:wave: and :welcome: nice to have you coming to play on here with us. There is lots of info, support and things on here, hope some of it helps you in some way :hugs:

Nice to hear we're known for being friendly and one of the best fibro sites, and being in contact with others who understand how you feel can make such a difference :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fabme » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm

hi and :wave: :welcome: to the site,

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi Sezza and :welcome: to the site, cant add much more than the others have put but it's nice to have you on here :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

:welcome: to the forum sezza. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby efrem » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

hello sezza, :welcome: to the forum.hope you find it as good as i have.like you said it is just nice to know that there are others who you can talk to and understand what it is all about.take care efrem :D
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 pm

:welcome: sezza. Seven cats! Wow! I bet they are a handful. :D
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby SezzaH » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 am

Thank you all so much for your wonderful welcomes..... I may not always reply straight away as typing is painful as I am sure you all know..
7 cats can be a handful yes lol ... we have one who is the oldest and he thinks he is the boss of the house he is so funny bless him... the younmger ones are funny too...xx..
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello