[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello People :)

Hello People :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello People :)

Postby bjshooter » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi everyone, just saying hello.
I don't actually know I have fybro yet, but I have something and as horrible as fybro is, I sort of hope it is rather than some of the things I have read that end in death eeeeeek. Yes this is my problem, reading symptom, which are far reaching and convincing myself it must be that.

I set off having stomach pains and dizziness, got scanned, nothing wrong sent home. Then I had cheast pains, shooting down my arms and in my neck, confusion and dizziness, got an ECG, nothing wrong. I have all these above symptoms on and off and also have nausea, breast pain, splitting headaches, mygraines, blurred vison.

The new one that is scarring me is a numbness in my arms and hands, feeling like I can't coordinate them, twitching and shaking. looking on the net it seems to point to MS. All the worrying about what is wrong is probably not helping. Does anyone else have all these symptoms?

I do take tramadol and amnitryptline (SP?)
bjshooter
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello People :)

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 pm

:xmaswave1: and :welcome: Sorry to hear what you're going thru at the moment. The things you've mentioned could be related to FM, but they can also be part of other illnesses/conditions as well :dunno: Try not to google your various symptoms as it will only add to how terrible you're feeling. The best thing you could do is to visit your GP, explain the various things you've mentioned on here. Hopefully, that will then start you off on a path to finding out what is causing the problems, and what needs to be done about it. Sorry I can't be of more help, :goodluck2: and :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you find out what is happening. Let us know what happens :xmaswave1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Nic-nac » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 pm

:wave: Hi welcome.

Sorry your going through the mill at the moment. Took me about 10 years to finally get a diagnosis got fobbed with its because your a mothther of young children. Then finally my new gp gave me loads of test but said half way through that she suspected fms. I have a some points had all the same symptoms as you.

Good luck hope you get to the bottom of it soon :hugs:
Nic-nac
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 am

:xmaswave1: and :welcome: to the forum, try and not worry as it will stress you more and make you ill :hugs: let us know how you get on :fingerscrossed:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 am

:welcome: to the forum :xmaswave1: :xmasdance1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello