[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi everyone! -Smooches and hugs-

Hi everyone! -Smooches and hugs-

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi everyone! -Smooches and hugs-

Postby Shani » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 am

Hi Fibro angels! :D

I'm Shani, a 16 year old teenager that has Lupus, Sjogren, Raynaud and a few other things.
I have got diagnosed in June '10 with Lupus then not long afterwards Sjogren too.
Most likely I also have Fibro for a part, due to having tenderness in my muscles.
Many doctors have said that and my Gp has repeated that on my appointment from last week.
So I have finally decided to join this Forum! :)

Right now I am getting homeschooled.
I had to quit school because I have too much pain and extreme fatigue.
I live in a small country named Belgium.
My symptoms started at the age of 14.

Lupus is causing all my pain, I have a lot of inflammations, swellings all over.
But I will never stop smiling and give up my positive attitude.

I'm a member from quite a few Lupus communities and aswell Sjogren, now Fibro will be added to the list.
I look forward to chatting with you all and getting to know you.

Much love and hugs. <3

I hope everyone will have a wonderful Christmas and has fun unwrapping their presents.
Make sure to put a glass of whiskey of vodka for Santa!
It would make him a happy man, after all his work for trying to put a smile on everyone's face this Christmas.:)
A butterfly is not afraid to spread its wings!
Shani
UKFM Member

Re: Hi everyone! -Smooches and hugs-

Postby shazq » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:29 am

:welcome: Shani :wave:
Sorry to hear about your health problems.
Any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi Shani and :welcome: to the forum glad you have joined us, but sorry you have so many other health problems at such a young age :xmaswave1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Shani » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Aww, thank you for the warm welcome Shaz and Denys! :blowkiss:
Shani
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi Shani, I remember you from a Lupus board - :welcome:

Hope you're feeling better - how was Christmas?
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:19 pm

:wave: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: :welcome: :welcome: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: looking forward to chatting accross the board :D Need anything just ask we've got lots of lovely members that can help :D

fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby Shani » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 am

Hi Ldyalb and thank you! :)
Yes that's possible, your name already sounded familiar.

I had a very wonderful Christmas!
Lots of presents and a nice full tummy.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas aswell. :hugs:

Thank you for the warm welcome Fab :blowkiss:
Shani
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum shani :xmaswave1: :santchimney1: :hohoho1: :xmastree1:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Laurajojo » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 pm

:welcome:
xx Laura
Laurajojo