[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Suzyanne here

Suzyanne here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Suzyanne here

Postby suzyanne3 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Hello,everyone, Im new to this and the whole forum thing , so not sure if Im doing this right.I was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago, after years of pain and depression, and feeling that I was being a nuisance at the doctors and complaining for nothing. I even thought I was going mad. now I know that all this started 20yrs ago, but for most of those years , as it started in my hip I have thought it was hip back problems, then I was told it was mechanical back pain and I had to live with it.now it all makes sence the electic shocks the thinking that there was a hole in the floor ,and feeling and looking for the hole and standing up ,only to fall , how I remember that day , I know people thought I was daft. but I KNEW. so there we go that was the start of my journey. there are loads of questions I would like to ask.and am sure you will be able to answer, so hope to speak again soon,Regards Suzyanne3
suzyanne3
UKFM Newbie

Re: Suzyanne here

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 pm

:wave: and :welcome: to our little bit of insanity :crazy: :crazy: You've come to the right place to find out what you want/need to know, there is lots of info, advice and support on here.

Your story leading to getting diagnosed sounds like what lots of us have been thru. There is a lot to take in when you're told you have Fibro, and it can take a while for it to make sense. Have a good look round, you might find the answers to some of your questions, if not, then just ask away and we'll do what we can do to answer them and help you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fabme » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome: to the site you'll find loads of useful information & help here

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:03 am

:welcome: to the forum Suzyanne, so glad you have come to join us, look forward to speaking to you :hugs: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Shani » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:23 am

Hi Suzyanne!

Welcome to the boards. :welcome:

I hope you found the support you were looking for, here by us.
A butterfly is not afraid to spread its wings!
Shani
UKFM Member

Postby suzyanne3 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Thank you for your kind welcome, Im still trying to get my head round it, and family dont understand , they say they do , but i know they dont, well you can be feeling not so bad one day then the next everything wants to give up, at least the pills i was given at the hospital are working with my sleeping pills , which after such a long time had no effect.
thank you all.
Suzyanne 3
suzyanne3
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave: happy-new-year-1
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Laurajojo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 pm

:welcome:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

:welcome: to the forum, hope we can offer you the support you need, we will try to answer any questions you may have as quickly as possible :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:54 pm

:welcome: :wave:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello