[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby tenaj » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 pm

hi im new to this forum

i was diagnosed six yrs ago, i am 63yrs young.and female i also have a slight heart condition and copd.

im finding it very hard at thr moment thr pain is awful i feel like i have been beaten all over by a person with a base ball bat.and the fatigue is awful too i feel i could spend weeks in bed, { i dont i just feel like i could lol}

im very lucky i have a lovely husband that i couldnt do with out he is a star, he does everything that i cant now do which is nearly everything grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i would really like to know if there is anyone out there in my area, i live in Looe in cornwall, i would love to find a support group in this area.

well thats me, will tell u more on my next visit, im exusted now in body and mind,

like to wish all a happy-new-year-1 love and best wishes tenaj xx
hi peoples
tenaj
UKFM Member

Re: newbie

Postby denys » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Tenaj and :welcome: to the forum, so glad you have found us and look forward to getting to know you better. On the front page of the website on the left hand side is a link to support groups just look to see if there is one in your area and if so there will be contact details listed. There are some general numbers you can ring to find out information if there isnt one listed for your area, as it could be that one has only recently been set up etc. :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Adele » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

:welcome: :grouphug: [chocolate] :wine: :flowers: :wave:

hi tenaj, welcome to our happy little online world.

adele xx :blowkiss:
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby fabme » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to the site

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:40 am

Hi tenaj :wave: and :welcome: to the forum :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm

welcome from me too
:wave: :wave: :wave:
lu :flowers:
Last edited by fibro-lu on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Laurajojo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm

:welcome:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello