[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I am new to this forum

I am new to this forum

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I am new to this forum

Postby Lzukic » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi I am a new member i have had FMsince last june 09, I am struggling with a sore throat and swollen glands since christmas do anyone else have these symptons ? been to Dr he has reduced my medication amitriptiline to 20mg per day to see if the dry mouth you get with FM has caused the sore throat. i also feel very tired all the time. I hate having this condition !!
:?
Lzukic
UKFM Newbie

Re: I am new to this forum

Postby carolnotts » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum sorry to hear you have been poorly with a sore throat and swollen glands it may just be a virus you have caught hopefully it will clear up soon! You have come to the right place to get loads of support and advice :hugs: :hugs: x
carolnotts
UKFM Member

Postby Lzukic » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Thankyou i hope to be well again soon but its just annoying me that its there every day !! :yikes:
Lzukic
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 am

Hi :welcome: to the forum and I hope we can offer you some support to help you cope with this condition :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 pm

:welcome:
hope you feel better soon
what about a little treat
[chocolate]
to cheer you up a bit
:flowers:
:hugs:
lu
Last edited by fibro-lu on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Adele » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

hi lzukic,

i feel the same frequently and it is because i have ME (as well as the fibro) could be a possibility?

adele xx
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

:wave: :welcome:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Lzukic » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

:hugs: Thankyou for all ur comments im glad i have found some people who understand what i am going on about ha ha xx :D :D
Lzukic
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 pm

:wave: and :welcome:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello