[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi

Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby kezza27 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi, i'm new to all this so but have been comforted reading your posts. i am happily married and have 3 children, my eldest and my youngest both have asd, but my youngest also has adhd and they both have other health problems also, so my life is very stressful. Because i suffer with depression everytime i saw my gp about the pain i was in they put it down to this but when i attended a rheumatology appointment last week i was given a preliminary diagnosis of fibromyalgia, the dr is still checking for arthritis because my blood test results indicated a rheumatoid factor. It was a huge relief that someone was acknowledging that i was in constant pain and that it was not in my head. I also got my mri results which showed that my disks have alot of wear and tear and that i have a torn disk and a prolapsed disk which is trapping a nerve.

When i read up on the condition it was like someone had written it just for me, it explained so much like the tiredness, forgetfulness, numbness etc. i really thought that i was going mad because i seem to have lost alot of my memory and my short term memory is so bad my kids laugh. i have to use a stick most of the time now but even so i feel like my legs are jelly and that they are about to give waya on me so i can't do alot of activities with my kids. It is very hard for them to understand why i cant get down and play with them or go shopping like normal mums :(

i am sorry for going on, it just feels good to know that people will understand what i am going on about and i dont have to keep explaining myself. I dont have many people to talk to so it can get very lonely expecially at night when the rest of the family are sleeping and i cant cos of the pain.

Thanks for reading this xxx
kezza27
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby fabme » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome: to the site, i.m glad yuo've found it useful. you'll also find some of us have children, i've got 6yr old n 8yr old so know where you're coming from :D take care :hugs:

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

:welcome: :flowers: :hugs:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 pm

:wave: :welcome: sorry to hear your probs ,but you have come to an excellent site and we all know where you are coming from with your feelings :crazy: so welcome to our world xx :flowers:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kezza. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby kezza27 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks guys for the lovely welcome xx :D
kezza27
UKFM Newbie

Postby carolnotts » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum i also have young kids and older ones mine are 21,19,14 and i have 9 year old twins aswell as a 6 month old grandaughter. You have definitely come to the right place :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
carolnotts
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 am

:welcome: to the forum Kezza :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello