[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Just found this site last night

Just found this site last night

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just found this site last night

Postby pinejoss » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi everyone I am new here and am looking foward to getting to know alot of new friends onthis site. I am a 55 female and I live in Ohio USA. for right now that is , I am hopeing that by the end of feb. I will be moveing out to Arizona where it will be a bit warmer for me. Really hate the cold snow winters in ohio. I have had fibro for close to 12 years now, along with deg. disk decease,migrains,and ostioarthritis. I am not on any kind of medication because I lost my health insurance back in 2006. Each day is a struggle just to be able to get up and move but oh well we all do what has to be done.

I am a professional cook by trade,not many restaurants offer health insurance. But when I worked in factories where I did have the coverage it was breaking my body down even more. I have yet been able to find the live chat room in this site. Do you have a chat room here ????? If so could someone please tell me where and how to find it????
pinejoss
UKFM Newbie

Re: Just found this site last night

Postby budda » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi pinejoss, and :welcome: to the forum, so glad you have come to join us, look forward to speaking to you. :wine: :wine: :wine: [chocolate] [chocolate] :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm

hi pinejoss
:welcome:

sorry haven't found the live chat room either
don't think there is one? :dunno:

you can see who is online and send an "pm" to them?
or maybe just set up a thread which says "chat room"
and whoever is on could just write in there

maybe the
"the cafe is open" thread is kind of a chat room?

sorry to hear about your non-existing cover

hope all goes well with your move
warmer weather in general would be nice
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Just to let you know there isn't a live chat room on this site :D

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby pinejoss » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am hopeing to make alot of new friends on here. Cant have enough friends in this life. Its bad enough having to live with this pain, but with friends its a bit easier. And Fab thanks for letting me know about the live chat now I wont keep looking for it :lol: . I love your kitty picture also but the poor thing looks like it is getting tired
pinejoss
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 am

Hi Pinejoss and :welcome: to the site, hope you find us useful and supportive :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am

:wave: pine joss and :welcome: sure you will enjoy finding us .have a good nose through all topics as and when you feel able .hope your move goes through as you plan .try not to get stressed as it makes fm worse :fingerscrossed: they all :crazy: on here as you`ll find out :shock: but we all support one another and have :crazy: momments to keep ourselves going :roll: :lol: :tongueout:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

:welcome: to the forum.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello