[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello, I'm a Newbie.

Hello, I'm a Newbie.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello, I'm a Newbie.

Postby Marie88 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

I was diagnosed with Fybro about 12 months ago although I've been suffering for about 6yrs.

It was so good finding this site and realising I'm not imagining things others are going through this as well and I'm not on my own.

Byee
Marie :D
Marie88
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello, I'm a Newbie.

Postby loubie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

hi marie :wave:

we are glad you found us to
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
just join in marie :flowers: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

:wave: marie,welcome your def not alone when you log on here :grouphug: :flowers:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby efrem » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 pm

hi marie :welcome: to the forum.i have only been a member a few months and have found it to be brilliant.take care,efrem :D :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 pm

:wave: and :welcome: Marie

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 am

hi Marie and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 pm

:welcome: to the mad house Marie, glad you have come to join us. :wave: :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Marie88 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 am

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I found you all :D
Marie88
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello