[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi

Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby Jezobelle » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi

I was diagnosed with ME just before xmas but my symptoms etc didn't seem to match up properly. Luckily I have a great doctor who listened to me and has referred me agian as he now thinks I may have Fybro. I hope you don't mind me being on here when I've not had a formal diagnosis, but the more I read on here the more I seem to tick the boxes and am fairly sure this is that I have. My appointment is in March so don't have too long to wait now.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and to thank you for a great site and forum. It's been really good to read about other experiences on here, and has been a great help to me already.
Jezobelle
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby loubie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

hi :wave: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

its good to have you with us :hugs:
glad you have a good GP, that helps so much with this condition
the site is great, don't worry that you don't have dx
we are all here to help each other :flowers: :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

:wave: and :welcome: to the site. There's lots of info and advice, so have a look round and make yourself at home.

Like loubie has said, having a good gp makes all the difference with conditions like FM and ME. Don't worry about not having a dx, there are some on here with both FM and ME, so you're still in good company.

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 pm

:welcome: to the forum, hope you get some answers soon. :hugs: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 am

:wave: Hi there Jezobelle and :welcome: to the forum, so glad you have come to join us. :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Jezobelle » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome.

I have now been officially diagnosed with fibro, and am learning new things about it every day. It's great to be on here for support and some of the suggestions and tips for coping have been really good.

Thanks for a great site!
Jezobelle
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello