[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Long Time sufferer Short Time Diagnosed

Long Time sufferer Short Time Diagnosed

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Long Time sufferer Short Time Diagnosed

Postby anangel0610 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Evening All,

After 14 years of suffering I have finally started to find some answers! Who ever said the NHS were slow!

I am still battling with the Docs to have it on my records despite them agreeing that I have most of the symptoms!

I now have to start on the road of finding the right meds for me and what will help the condition and also suit me! Docs are letting me choose the treatment with there guidance.

At the moment I am still managng to work full-time, feeling tired at the end of the day but want to keep it as long as possible.

Still struggling with the family to get them to understand, some of them are wrapping me in cotton wool!! But it is early days yet.

Need to find out more about it but taking it one day and step at a time

Sharon x
anangel0610
UKFM Member

Re: Long Time sufferer Short Time Diagnosed

Postby loubie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 pm

hi Sharon :wave: :wave: :wave:
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
to our little world :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:02 am

:welcome: Sharon, dive in and enjoy the fun :wave: :wave:

We have lots of advice, suggestions and support that we share with each other. Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am

:welcome: to the forum sharon, look foward to speaking. :hugs: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 am

:wave: :welcome: to the forum .the rules are you buy round of drinks :wine: and supply [chocolate] :flowers: :blowkiss: :lol:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:40 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby anangel0610 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

anangel0610
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Now you've made another post, you can help look after the :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

As you've probably guessed, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: rules on here :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm

:wave: if you can manage all that the cafe needs cleaning too on a daily basis . :lol: nice one flups :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: they are ready for marathon :clap: :clap: :welcome:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi Sharon, :welcome: to the forum :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cnedra73 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 pm

:wave: Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and this type of communication ( yea not used to face book either). Im sooo pleased to find this forum as it is one of the only places to talk to people who,hopefully, will not think that Im crazy.
Can I ask a question does any body else have breathing problems?
cnedra73
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 am

Hi there cnedra and :welcome: to the forum, glad to have you with us :hugs: I myself dont have any problems with my breathing, but someone might have and will come back to you.we dont think any of us are :crazy: , when you see some of the things on hear PLEASE dont :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: away hehe. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 am

Hi cnedra and :welcome: to the forum :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 am

:welcome: cnedra, no worries about anyone thinking you're :crazy: :crazy: on here, we know it's everyone else that's :crazy: :crazy: and we're the sane ones along with the :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave: :wine:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello