[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newbie alert

newbie alert

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newbie alert

Postby coco67 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi every one, this is my first time in here, have only just found this site so i hope you dont mind me popping in. im a 43 yr old single mum with fibro, osteoarthritis and pollyarthralgia(another form of arthritis) im new to this fibro diagnosis although have sufferd badly just over a year. would love to get to know you all

coco
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Re: newbie alert

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

:wave: and :welcome: coco :hugs: :hugs: There is lots of info and things on here, just dive in and have a look around. Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 pm

hi coco :wave: :welcome: :welcome:
good to have you with us :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi Coco and :welcome: to the forum, glad you've found us :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 am

:welcome: to the forum Coco. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi Coco and :welcome: to the forum, glad you have come to join us. :wine: [chocolate] :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome:

fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 pm

:wave: welcome :)
viota
UKFM Member

Postby coco67 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

thank you all for the lovely welcome. :flowers:
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby coco67 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 pm

im not sure if this is fibro or arthritis but my feet are hell, when i stand up they are stiff and so painfull its like standing on a bed of nails. anyone have any idea as to which of the two are now having fun.
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

i actually have pain in my feet too and i defo dont have arthritis .I say its the fibro.
viota
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 pm

It could be fibro, it could be arthritis, or it could be both of them deciding to come out and play in your feet coco :facepalm: If it's something new or a worsening of a symptom you already have, it might be worth going to see your gp to have things checked out :hugs: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello