[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi i'm a newbie

Hi i'm a newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi i'm a newbie

Postby ouchisme » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 am

Hello all

My name is Jenny, I'm 37 yrs old, i've got 2 daughters aged 15 and 11 and a partner who is v understanding. Even tho he finds all my medical bits quite confusing and not logical! Recently bin diagnosed, but my rhmentologist thought that it was most likely fibro back in '07. But didnt think to tell me. Ive also got chronic mechanical back with chronic pain and have had the 'disabled' label for over 4yrs.
I can't sit for long at the computer desk as it causes severe pain. Don't no that much bout the condition so hope to cleam information from other forum users and also pointers to help with symptoms etc. So if you leave a reply for me and it takes a while for me to get back to yourselves that'll b y.
Hope ppl r having a fairly manageable day :wave:
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Re: Hi i'm a newbie

Postby coco67 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi jenny,
:welcome: from me, im new here to but have found everyone very welcomming and there is a ton of information on here which is helpful. i hope you keep popping in and saying hello it helps to talk to others who know how you feel, takes away the effort of having to try and explain it all again and again. i hope you have a good day, my head is a bit foggy today so im proberbly rambling :lol: , anyway stick around im sure some of the others will be in soon. pop in the cafe for a cuppa also. and once again welcome xx
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 pm

:wave: Jenny :welcome: to the forum. We have lots of info and advice on here which you'll hopefully find helpful :hugs: Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi Jenny and :welcome: to the forum, so glad you have come to join us, look forward to speaking. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 pm

:welcome: to the forum Jenny. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 pm

jenny :flowers: :wave: :welcome:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome:

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 am

hi :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:02 pm

:welcome: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby viota » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 am

:welcome: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
viota
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 am

Morn all

Thanx for the warm welcome. Cud def do with sum warmth, I'm absolutely freezing this morn! I've left some hi's from me to other 'newbies' this morn. So my good deed for the day is done. Hoping that with all the wealth of knowledge from serving members and talking 2 newbies like myself. I wont feel so lonely. Sad but totally true
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 am

:welcome: tothe mad house :woot: :woot: :hugs:

:cat2: x
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby lollyb » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi , It is so good to find that I am not alone and not going mad !!!.....For someone to understand what is actually happening to me after all these years is amazing...I am hoping to find some sort of light at the end of a tunnel or at least some help in how to control this monster ...Fortunately the doctor I have been seeing for the last few months does understand and actually brought this site up on his computer in the surgery today ...The only way is up !!!
Thank you for listening and will be reading a lot more info on here.. :wave: :needhug:
lollyb
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 pm

morn all

Soz cant remember the last persons 'name'. Plz 4give me? Hopefully, like me, u really want to b able to talk to other ppl who are understanding, ask for advice, hopefully 'meet' other ppl that we can share our experiences with etc. Thats what im hoping 4. Bing housebound, a total billy, pretty expasperated most of the time, its lovely that ppl r taking the time to reply to my topics and for that i'm truely greatful. Sad ommision but totally true. Trying to get my head around an awful lot of things but with the support thats offered willingly here, i hope that it makes it a little bit easier.
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello