[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DLA tribunal 2x its been adjourned now 3rd one very soon

DLA tribunal 2x its been adjourned now 3rd one very soon

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DLA tribunal 2x its been adjourned now 3rd one very soon

Postby katg81 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 am

hi there im new here & im hoping for sum help? where to start??

im 29 year old fybro sufferer & have been ill since 2003 i get dla at high rate & care component at the low rate up until last year i recieved high rate mobility & middle care. Since things arent any better infact there alot worse health wise so i appealed my care component & went to tribunal in november but due to lack of evidence it got adjourned. So i got all the evidence i could ie gp report hosp consultant letter & a report done by there own doctor (who was very understanding of fybro & my advice works rep said it probably the best shes seen from there own doc) & went back up to have it adjourned again saying that ive to now take time to decide to go back as they feel i shouldnt have my high rate mobility & its awarded until 2013 & i am risking losing it.

I get my car with it & totally depend on it & it the only way i have any quality of life outside my four walls at home even if its just to pop over to my mums & back. I got an email from my advice works rep saying that she doesnt think it would be wise to go back to tribunal as il most likely lose my mobility & better to not take the risk,i just feel like im being backed into a corner & theres nothing i can do about it & whats worse is ive not been aloud to utter a word infront of the panel to even defend myself in anyway.I'm at my wits end & dont no what i should do? my 3rd time for this tribunal is 21st this month,& its causing me so much stress & worry the sooner it gets to it, any advice would be soooo appreciated
newbie "kat"x
katg81
UKFM Newbie

Re: DLA tribunal 2x its been adjourned now 3rd one very soon

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 am

:wave: kat and :welcome: to the forum. I've split your post up a bit to make it easier to read as quite a few of us have problems when reading big blocks of text. I've also moved it into the "Where To Say Hello" as you'll probably get more hits here.

All I can suggest is to try somewhere like Citizens Advice, Welfare Rights, DIAL or maybe your local council has a one stop shop type place for some advice. These people have had lots of experience in dealing with situations like yours and can help and support you all the way thru it. There a few people on here going thru their own version of what you are and have found them helpful. Obviusly you need to talk to them ASAP with the rearranged tribunal being so close :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you can get thing sorted with their help :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:11 am

:wave: can only agree with flups advice :fingerscrossed: :goodluck2:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby Happygolucky85 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi Kat,

I would go to the C.A.B as i am having to go to a tribunal for my care component (i get high rate mobility and low rate care) and we're looking at it being next month.
C.A.B have been very helpful so try them.

Good luck x
Take each day 1 step at a time
Happygolucky85
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi Kat can only concur with what has been said already, I found CAB a god send when I went through my appeal. I know its been said in other posts that they can unfortuantly look at your current award and stop it. :fingerscrossed: you get is sorted quickly :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello