[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - How Fibro is at the start?? Help :-(

How Fibro is at the start?? Help :-(

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: How Fibro is at the start?? Help :-(

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Fibro generally varies from person to person and there's no one size fits al
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:04 pm

that makes sense
viota
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 am

Hi to all the newbies and :welcome: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Moo Moo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:18 am

Hi All and thank you for your replies, would be really interested in how old the newly diagnosed people are, I'm 40 and it just feels a bit like a life sentence to me x you can private message me if not wanting to display your age or tell me it's none of my business. Just wondering as interested in how you cope with your family nd how they cope with you condition x Here's to as pain free a day as possible for all xxx
Moo Moo
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 am

im 22 newly diagnosed.
viota
UKFM Member

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm

I was diagnosed in january this year and I'm 30. I too have described it as a life sentence.

:oops: Got confused which thread I was posting into
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm 50, had this since my 40's :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby astoldbyellana » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Im a newly as well, but i think i have been suffering with the symptoms a lot longer.
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm 40 (very nearly 41 :shock: :shock: ) and have had FM for 11 years :? :?

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 pm

i`m 54 had this and dystonia since 80s but could be earlie rapprox 35 years
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby lollyb » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 am

Hi , I am a newbie here ..digagnosed last year and am now 62 yrs young ...I think I have had this for many , many years , but have had lengthy periods of time when I could cope .. I have been off work nearly 2 yrs now . this flare up has been by far the worst and I think was because ....I got divorced after 35 yrs of marriage ..my mum died ...I had a bad car accident and my son had an accident at work and nearly died... and looking after my sister full time with Alzeimers ( she is younger than me ..) ...she now has to have 24 hr care .....
All within quite a short space of time....
So ..I wish you all well , and now I have found this site and so many friendly people , I am thinking more positively about coping better with this "thing" and I am Not going mad .....Thanks again to everyone xx :flowers:
lollyb
UKFM Member

Postby Moo Moo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:14 am

Hi Lolly be
Glad you have found the site too, most of the time I don't need to post cause someone else has done asked the same question so you know you are not alone for sure! It seems that you had at the possible trigger in one go for a flare up and I hope you feel better with the support from here like I do x So welcome and here's to as pain free a day as possible xx. :welcome:
Moo Moo
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 am

:wave: lollyb,not suprised you ill its alot to cope with :fingerscrossed: your getting meds ,help,support that you deserve ,and we all can help .and we all feel or felt we are going mad :crazy: :crazy: infact alot of us are queing up on the fun forum the cafe just follow the road up till you go round the bend :lol: :lol: and really see whoes :crazy: :clap: :clap: you will find budda walking :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: flups dishing out medicine :wine: :wine: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking2: :beer: flups and :cat2: turning out [chocolate] :cake: :cake: [chocolate] :penguin: :penguin: :alien: :alien: in the portal, :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogrun1: :catrun1: :cat1: and :snore1: :pigoink 1: we have lush chairs with blankets :pcsmash: room :lol: :lol: :lol: .somewhere to go and forget your probs .it`ll help you decide if you are going mad or its the rest of us :tongueout: :tongueout: :yikes:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello