[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello I'm new and always tired!

Hello I'm new and always tired!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello I'm new and always tired!

Postby KellieJ » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm a 33 year old woman and was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease when I was 27. I have still not been definitely diagnosed but am being treated (by physio) as if I have been. I have had lots of tests that have all come back at negative and my rheumatologist has sent me for physio in order to diagnosed me. The Physio has been great. They are helping me come to terms with how I am feeling (which definitely seems like it's Fibro) and I am learning to pace myself and asking for help (not something I am use to or good at!) but I am having real difficulty with the fatigue. Previously I was a very active person, constantly on the go and now I just find everything a hard slog. I'm just always tired. I'm on amitriptalyn (10mg) which has helped me sleep through the night. I've been on it 3 weeks now and although the really groggy feeling in the morning has gone the overall tiredness has not. Has anyone got any tips? I just want to constantly lie down and sleep. Look forward to hearing from you. :wave:
Kel x
KellieJ
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello I'm new and always tired!

Postby nutty1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm

:wave: :wave: :welcome: to the forum ,from my own experience if you are able to sleep ,then do it .its the bodies way of healing .i am the complete opposite . :roll: :blowkiss: :flowers:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby gizsam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

hello and :welcome: :wave:

cat x
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

:wave: Kellie :welcome: to the forum. There is lots of info and advice on here that you might find helpful. Anything you're unsre of or want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi Kellie :welcome: to the forum :wave: Tiredness/fatigue is rotten and I know how you feel, I'm off to the docs tomorrow to ask for some advice so I'm sorry it's one of those things that I can't help you with right now. All I can say is rest as much as possible and listen to your body. Give the ami's a little more time and if you are still exhausted go back to your doc to ask for more help :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Hello and welcome. I am the same I sleep through the night but am never refreshed. I wish I knew an answer for you, but unfortunately i'm also searching for an answer.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Kellie :wave: and :welcome: to the forum. :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello