[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi everyone

hi everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi everyone

Postby emmie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi everyone

I am sort of new to the world of fibromyalgia, I only got my diognosis on Monday but I have been fighting for the diognosis for about 3 years now, thankfully a change of consultent made all the diffrence and I am now getting the help I need.

I am into art and craft and am a big animal lover, ive got a pet pig who is more like a dog than a pig, ive also got a dog cats land snails tarantula's rats and rabbits.

I hope to get to know you all better and be a active member within the forum.

please excuse my bad spelling I am dyslexic.
emmie
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi everyone

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 pm

:wave: emmie :welcome: to the forum. Hope you'll join in with all the fun and :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: when you'e found your way around.

Don't worry about spellings and things, a lot of us make spelling mistakes, yet we still seem to be able to understand what is being said.

There is a craft section on here, so if you'd like to share any of the things you make, we'd love to see them. There's also a thread about our various animal friends as well.

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it. There is a lot to take in and get used to with FM, but stick with us and we'll try to help you thru it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:16 pm

hi emmie :wave:
welcome to our little world of fibro

i am so jealous of your pet pig :mrgreen: :mrgreen: would love one
but i couldn't look after it :(
would love to see some piccies of it and your other pets
but not the spider :yikes: i don't like them :tongueout:

anyway nice to have you with us :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi Emmie :welcome: to the forum, glad you have joined us :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave: :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:19 am

:wave: Hi Emmie and :welcome: to the forum, :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

hi everyone

Postby lrgatrell88 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 am

Hey emmie. Welcome to the forum! These guys are great.
Wow that is alot of pets. I've got a dog, 2 cats ( one of which I'm sure is having kittens) and 2 pet rats!

Xxx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello