[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Brighton Based Fibro girlie, well, woman 46 yrs old

Brighton Based Fibro girlie, well, woman 46 yrs old

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Brighton Based Fibro girlie, well, woman 46 yrs old

Postby jacqui-ouch! » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi

After years of various diagnosis of various things, i have now been diagnosed with fibro a few months ago.

I am finding this very curious to get my head around, and am still confused by the coming and going and changes and randomness of symptoms!

I am also finding it difficult to know my limits and pace myself, knowing how much i can do without wiping myself out. On Wednesday I spent an afternoon, sitting in the pub garden with a friend, then out for dinner, and then was utterly ill for two days afterwards, only just coming round today.

I had skin burn, soreness, joint ache, bone ache, musclue ache, exhaustion, shivers, jaw ache, nausea, couldnt balance...blah blah, and then today i dont have this, just tiredness...but i know everyone feels the same...

Anyway, if there are any people who may live near to me, i am in BN5, who fancy making contact...feel free to get in touch and we can share our aches and pains and possibly offer each other some support?

I look forward to using the site to learn more about fms...

Best wishes
Jacqui
x
jacqui-ouch!
UKFM Newbie

Re: Brighton Based Fibro girlie, well, woman 46 yrs old

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 pm

:welcome: to the forum Jacqui. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi Jacqui and :welcome: from me as well :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Another :wave: and :welcome: from me as well :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 am

Hi Jaqui, :welcome: . I don't live in Brighton but alot of my family live there, I moved away. Everyone helps support each other on here, hope you find what you need and please don't be afraid to ask anything - someone usually has an answer. All the best. Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello