Yet another newbie....

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Yet another newbie....

Postby happyshopper64 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello there, I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia - I have ahd symtoms for about 6 years noe, getting worse and worse. I was dx with breast cancer 7 years ago, went through a reconstruction surgery with implants, and after that I started to feel unwell. Who knows?! I have pain and tiredness all the time, most of the time this is manageable, but then I seem to have spells where this is really bad, painful, exhausted - I could just lay down and go to sleep anywhere sometimes!
I am finding it a struggle working - had to change from shift work to working until 1400 hrs - but by about 5.30 p.m, I'm absolutely done for. Also, I have the memory and concentration span of a daffodil most of the time.
Any advice would be gratefully recieved!! XX
happyshopper64
UKFM Newbie

Re: Yet another newbie....

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

:wave: and :welcome: I love how you've described your memory and concentration problems, sounds much nicer when you say it your way :flowers: :flowers:

There is a lot of advice and info on here, have a look thru and you might find some ideas that could help you. If there's anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, glad you have found us and hope we can offer you some help and support :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 am

:wave: Hi happyshopper and :welcome: to the forum, look foward to speaking to you. :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 am

:welcome: to the forum happyshopper. :wave: (i moved your post into here for more hits) :D
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loopyloo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 pm

hi happyshopper, :wave:

welcome :welcome: to the club this place is really good for answering any questions you have , nice to speak to you :hugs:
loopyloo
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello