[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi all I'm a newbie!

hi all I'm a newbie!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi all I'm a newbie!

Postby Caz1980 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:39 am

I hope I'm doing this right! I was diagnosed 4 hrs ago but had fibre for 7 years. I'm a single parent of an 11 yr old boy and a 10 yr old girl. I live in greater Manchester and am nearly 31 years old. Don't know what else to say right now but I'm looking forward to reading the posts and making some new friends who know just what fibre does to our lives! X
Caz1980
UKFM Member

Re: hi all I'm a newbie!

Postby loubie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:26 pm

hi :wave:
welcome to our little world of fibro
good to have you with us :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 pm

:wave: Hi Caz and :welcome: to the forum, look forward to speaking to you. :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum Caz. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 pm

:wave: Caz :welcome: to our :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: world

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ouchisme » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 pm

:wave: pleased to meet you.

I'm fairly new to my dx but have had physical problems for over 12yrs. so i'm on a FMS crash course at the mo and still in bit of self denial and mourning that something else is going on with me. You will find that moderators and members alike are a lovely load of people. They help by giving advice when asked and loads of support if your feeling a little bit lost. I'm very glad that i found this forum and that i had the courage to join etc.
Hope our paths cross again and that we get to know each other.
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi Caz and :welcome: to the forum :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby CampbellMary » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi Chaz. i'm a newbie as well 2 computer and forum still trying 2 get hang of it
when i haven't been on 4 a while i find i have forgot how 2 find messages and send them.
:? Hope 2 hear from u soon. :welcome: Names mary by way.
CampbellMary
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 am

:wave: Hi Mary glad you have come to join us, we all forget how to do things on here, and sometimes it looks like we are :crazy: well we are, the men in white coats are looking for us, as long as you can :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: then we all meet up at the cafe for :coffee1: or :wine: and [chocolate] :cake: or a :pigoink 1: butty, we have lots of fun in the cafe, look forward to speaking :tongueout: :hugs: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

my day out

Postby CampbellMary » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi everyone. I went out with my 2 daughters on sat had something 2 eat and a few :wine: Had a really good day but suffered 4 it on sun was 4 nothing As it happened my husband wasn't feeling well either he slept most of day. That sounds terrible. My granddaughter of
13teen has ask me 2 go out with them 4 a meal on sun they r taking my daughter out 4 mothers day don't know how relaxing it will b
with 4 kids :? ages 13. 11. and twins at 2.
All the best :grouphug:
CampbellMary
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello