[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby serenity » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello everyone

Yesterday I found out I have Fibromyalgia. After crying to doctors, thinking I was a few sandwiches short of a picnic and lots of pain and tears one doctor finally listened to me. About a year ago I took sick in myself and couldnt leave my house at one point so ive been on meds for some time. Im not sure how long ive had this, but im pretty sure its been a good while. Ive got 2 children and im a single mom, im supposed to be 36 this year but in myself I feel so much older. Ie had lots of time off work as ive been feeling exhausted ect. So to cut a long story short I handed my notice in as I felt I was letting everyone down. To my supprise my boss offered me bank work so from the middle of next month ill be doing less hours. Sometimes after a busy day it tkes days to feel better again. Im sorry im waffeling and yes im having a bad day :crazy: Hoping to learn more and meet lots of lovely people xxx :alien:
serenity
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

:wave: serenity :welcome: to our little world of fibro :crazy: As you've only just been told you have this rotten condition, you'll probably have things you want to know about. There is lots of advice and info on here, so have a look round. Anything you want to know, then just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi Serenity and :welcome: to the forum :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 am

Hi Serenity and :welcome: to the forum, love your name, look forward to speaking to you. :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello