[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello to all,i'm new to this site...

Hello to all,i'm new to this site...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello to all,i'm new to this site...

Postby mrp » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to this site.
A bit about me: I am a frustrated husband who is trying his hardest to help his wife come to terms and deal with the day to day problems of this illness. :(
After a slip at work 5 years ago ( which her employer denied happened) and the lack of due care and attention from our GP she was eventually diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in January of this year.

It would be nice to hear from people in the same boat, either sufferers or partners.

Thanks
mrp
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello to all,i'm new to this site...

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

:wave: and :welcome: it's always nice when a husband or partner want to know more about what their loved one is trying to live with when they have FM. There is a lot of advice and info on here and we'll always try to help you with things you want and need to know.

Maybe you could show your wife some of the things on here, and see if she would like to join us as well :grouphug: :flowers:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:46 am

hello mrp :wave:
what a lovely hubby you are :D
welcome to the mad world of fibro.
hope mrsp is doing well and would be lovely to have her
with us too :D :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:10 am

Hi mrp glad to have you with us, its nice when a husband or partner comes on to speak to us, it lets us know how the other half feels, and can i say it does help when your OH wants to try and understand this illness, as Flup said maybe you could show your wife some things on here, and that she would like to join us, can i say that i could not do without this forum and they are all lovely people. :grouphug:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:50 am

Hi mrp and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:56 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello