[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi All another new one

Hi All another new one

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi All another new one

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:52 pm

HI everyone, im Anna Faith although most people just call me Faith, i,m 36 and have had joint problems for over 20 years 2 years ago i started having thyoid problems and last year was told i had fibromyalgia, since the new year i have been really stuggleing to cope it would be great to talk to others going through the same thing as i feel not many people really understand.look forward to talking to you all
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Re: Hi All another new one

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi again, just wanted to ask where do people tend to go on here i am so not a computer person :oops: i not sure what do to or where to go to on this site. Any help would be great - thanks.
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm

:wave: Faith :welcome: to our fibro club :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

People on here go all over the boards and look at what takes their fancy. Just have a click on the various headings and see what posts come up. Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll guide you to where you need to be and try to help you :flowers: :flowers:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks very much for the help i am playing around on here trying to find things out i will get there :lol:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Just take your time Faith and you'll find your way around. Shout up if you get lost and we'll send out a search party for you :wave: :wave:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I might need that :D :D :D i getting there i think just put a post in the private area hope thats ok enjoying reading things and knowing others help and understand each other :)
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Had a quick look and it looks fine, right area for the subject I think :hugs: :hugs: It looks as if it has duplicated as you've posted it, so I'll delete one of them to save confusion and people replying to both :flowers: :flowers:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 pm

ok thanks im so not very good at this computer stuff :oops:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 pm

You'll get the hang of things on here, don't worry about anything :flowers: :flowers:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:41 pm

i would like to spend more time on here but with my kids im up n down like a yoyo :lol: :lol: i still trying to get use to being a single parent again do most people on here have fm or other things too?
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi :welcome:

What people have varies, quite a few people have other conditions as well such as ME/CFS, thyroid problems, restless legs syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, hypermobility syndrome, raynauds etc. There's quite a few of us with autistic spectrum disorders as well like me :)

There's a section on here called 'associated medical conditions' (or something to that effect :oops: ) so if you want to find out a bit more about what people have that's a good place to start.

And like Flup said - shout if you get lost and we'll send the :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: out to find you :D
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: ready and waiting for the shout!!! Beware of the :alien: :alien: :alien: tho :shock: :yikes: :tongueout:

There does seem to be a lot of us with other associated conditions. As well as the :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] my other demons include migraines, IBS, plus other things that came along around the same time as FM including anxiety and depression :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Annafaith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: My son is autistic he is 15 yr old. His statement reads he is autistic has o.c.d and an understanding age of a 3-4 yr old (not mental age as he can read and write at level 3) he is my caring giant being 6 foot tall and size 10 feet. :lol: :lol:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi Faith he sounds fab, others on here have children with special needs so you will meet others in a similar situation to yours so I hope you manage to get the support you need :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 pm

I've got a nearly 15 year old, he's not quite 6 foot yet, but he's well on his way there :facepalm: :facepalm: His feet are a size 11 so his footwear looks like boats next to mine :yikes: :yikes: His main thing at the moment is just general "Kevin and Perry-ness" :swear1: :swear1: :swear1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Next

Return to Where to Say Hello