[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Any Ideas...

Any Ideas...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Any Ideas...

Postby blondie85 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi :wave:

I hope this is the right section for this

I am new to this forum but unfortunately not new to fibromyalgia I had a horseriding accident when i was 17 and never really recovered one thing lead to another and I think it triggered fibromyalgia. I am 26 now and I'm in a great deal of pain.

Although I am very pleased that I managed to complete a business studies degree before the pain took a real hold I have not been able to work (accept for a couple of small part time jobs when I was at school.)

I would love to be able to go out to work and feel a bit more 'normal' but I know I am too poorly to. Like a lot of people I am not able to stay sitting /standing or walk for very long at all without increasing my pain even more.

I have been trying to think of something I could do from home that would allow me to pick it up and put it down through out the day without having to be glued to a desk or computer.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or if anyone has found something that allows them to do this? :idea:

I love crafts and making things and wondered if I could use this in some way but I'm not too sure.

I am determined not to let fibro beat me I just feel stuck at the moment. It is so hard watching the people around me living life normally I would just love to regain some normality to my life.

Any ideas would be greatly apreciated!! Thanks :D
blondie85
UKFM Newbie

Re: Any Ideas...

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 pm

:wave: and :welcome: to the forum. I've moved your post into "Where To Say Hello" as you'll probably get more replies here.

Wish I could think if an idea for something to do workwise, but my head is like weetabix on that subject :facepalm: :facepalm: I'd love to be able to go back to work, but with how I am now I can't see how anyone would find me employable :yikes: :yikes: I have thought about working from home as well, but struggle with the basic, day-to-day tasks, without having the added worry of trying to fit "work" in as well :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:goodluck2: with finding something that takes root and grows into a potential business idea. There is a lot of info and advice on here that you may find helpful as well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:11 pm

hi :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:41 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 am

:wave: Hi and :welcome: to the forum. :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello