[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hey

Hey

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hey

Postby Hibicus » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Hey there. I'm very glad to have found these boards.

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in October of last year - and since then feel pretty much abandoned and clueless about how I can progress with my life right now, particularly after a couple of events since (which I'll be posting on another thread no doubt) it's just nice to not feel like an alien and there are others going through the same things as me. But I really do need help and advice and will appreciate anyone who gives me any here in future.
Hibicus
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hey

Postby loubie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:15 pm

hey :wave:

hello and welcome to our very own nut house :lol: :lol: :lol:
good to have you with us :hugs: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:23 am

Hi there Hibicus so glad you have come to join us, look forward to speaking. :hugs: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Annafaith » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

:welcome: to you :wave: :wave:
i now just how you feel when you were informed you have fm it feels like thats it for the help thats how i felt
tour not alone and i hope toy find this site usefull as i do.
Look forward to talking to you :hugs:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello