[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi

hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi

Postby imola » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi everyone
i have only just found this forum and didnt know anything like this existed. it is really interesting to hear about others with the same condition never spoken to anyone before.
My name is Andrea i live in southport i am married with four grown up children girl at 30 twin boys of 24 and another girl at 19. i have a grandson nearly one and another due in june. i have had fm for nearly 19rs but was only actually diagnosed 10yrs ago i had a section with my last child and the doctors are putting my fm down to this.

i have read quite a lot of your forum and like most others feel like i am reading about myself everything is exactly how i feel from pain forgetfullness not sleeping and generally finding it hard to cope.

Anyway now i have found you i hope to add to some of your discussions

Thanks Andrea :)
imola
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 pm

:wave: Andrea :welcome: to our little world of fibro :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, and we do our best to support each other thru the dark times as well as enjoying the good bits :clap: :clap: :clap: If there's anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

There is one thing I need to ask you.......your screen name, does it come from the famous Italian racing circuit??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby imola » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 pm

imola
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi Imola, :welcome: to the forum looking forward to talking :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

My OH is a fan of Audi engineering as well, altho I bet your TT is much more fun than the A6 Avant we use to chauffeur our doglet round in :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

:welcome: to the forum Imola :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 pm

hi :wave: :welcome: :welcome: :flowers: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi Andrea and :welcome: to the forum look forward to speaking to you. :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Annafaith » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

:welcome: andrea to this site :wave: