New to Forum, just been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: New to Forum, just been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Postby budda » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi Julie and topcat :welcome: to the forum, look forward to speaking to you both. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby dan.1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:13 pm

hi julie im dan i was the same 20 yrs now with new doc he hit it on the nail ,im same the worn out feeling pain all over a gd day doest meen we can just go do what we want we have to pace our selfs and the same my family call me lazy and to get a job,had to give up a good job because of this,am claiming esa but my payments are on hold since 28th feb am just fed up,but we are all here for each to help and they is plenty on here.what i do is log on and i know i am with people who do understand,so dont get down god bless we are here :D :hugs:
dan.1
UKFM Member

Postby topcat7007 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi, thanks for the replies. Hope you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding and the extended bank holiday. I've had a really bad day today :( I've been to bed this afternoon for several hours. I feel exhausted and my arms are really painful. My claim for DLA was sent off just before Easter, so I don't hold much hope of hearing anything for several weeks. Got another appointment to see the dr next week to discuss medication etc. Just need to pace myself when doing things. Have a good evening all x
topcat7007
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello