[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibro Hugs & Best Wishes 4 Every 1

Fibro Hugs & Best Wishes 4 Every 1

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro Hugs & Best Wishes 4 Every 1

Postby riverlaken » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey everyone,
I am Dana, I sure am glad to meet of of you!! I wish it was in person. I now live in Arkansas, USA. I am from California. I have had very severe fibromyalgia for almost 10 years now. Dx in 2010. I just wanted to say hello and I do look forward to sharing with you. :tongueout:
riverlaken
UKFM Newbie

Re: Fibro Hugs & Best Wishes 4 Every 1

Postby denys » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum Dana :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm

:wave: and :welcome: Dana

There is a lot of info and advice on here, hope you'll find some of it helpful :flowers:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:45 am

Hi Dana :wave: and :welcome: to the forum, it doesent matter how far away you are, we will all be here when you come back to speak to us, looking forward to getting to know you, and the same to you :tongueout: :tongueout: double hehe. :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 pm

:welcome: to the forum Dana :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello