[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - HI

HI

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HI

Postby Duffinamdi » Sun May 08, 2011 9:23 am

Hi Everyone :wave:
I am Ann, I am from South East London. I have just been diagniosed with Fibromyalgia.
To be honest I was quit please to know what was wrong, as I have had every blood test going and I knew I still did not feel like me anymore. Every time I went back to the doctors he would say all the blood tests are fine, felt like I was going insane, like my body had been taken over and I wasn't me anymore. I find the fibro fog one of the worst thing I keep forgetting things at work, I go in the kitchen and find a mug with the teabag & water in that I forgot to make. I have degenerative disc disease and I have to have a hot water bottle at night, the other night I got up stairs, pain in my legs like a cramp got into bed the bottle was cold. When i went downstairs to find I had put water in the kettle forgot to put the kettle on and then hadn't even empted the bottle out from the night before :facepalm:
I am worried about my job as well there was a couple of days I just couldn't get out of bed so I phoned in sick. also forgeting things all the time.
From reading other posts on here I am not too bad compared to some people.
It is great to find this forum
Ann
Duffinamdi
UKFM Member

Re: HI

Postby loubie » Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 am

hi ann :wave:
welcome to the mad house :lol:
have a good look around and anything you want to no just ask
and we will try and help
good to have you with us :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun May 08, 2011 10:59 am

:welcome: to the forum Ann :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 08, 2011 11:05 am

:welcome: to the forum Ann :wave: :wave:

Load of info and advice on here, as well as a never ending supply of [chocolate] [chocolate] and :wine: :wine: as they always make things better :clap: :clap: :clap:

There's also a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: as well, as that helps to get thru a fibro-filled day :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll see what we can do to help you :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Annafaith » Sun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

hi Ann :wave:
i was like you, glad to finally get an answer to what the condition was, hope you find this forum usefull :hugs:
Annafaith
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon May 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Ann and :welcome: to the forum. :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Duffinamdi » Thu May 12, 2011 7:53 am

Hi Thanks for the lovely welcome :D
I am sure I will find this forum very useful
Duffinamdi
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu May 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Hi Ann and :welcome: to the forum, load of us suffer from the fog so join the :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: gang and you'll soon feel quite normal :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello