[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Just popped in to say hello!

Just popped in to say hello!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby geordiebint » Wed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Hello everyone

Well i guess you can call me a partial lurker!!! i have been a member of the forum of a while......but forgot! I will be very busy reading all the posts on here soooo I thought I had better get my act together and say hello to you all :lol:

I will try to keep things short, but I do waffle from time to time!

My name is Yvonne, I live about seven miles from Newcastle upon Tyne with my Husband, Daughter, two retired Greyhounds, six Cats and a tank of tropical fish. I love chatting, reading, cross stitch (when I can)spending far too much time on my computer lol!

I was diagnosed with fibro about four years ago, we think it may have been triggered after an illness but who knows. I try to keep my chin up and a smile painted on and hope you all do too! Looking forward to meeting more on line buddies!
:wine:

Yvonne
Image If you see someone without a smile - give them one of yours
geordiebint
UKFM Newbie

Postby lrgatrell88 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi Yvonne!

Glad u messaged
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby lrgatrell88 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Ooops sorry my son leapt on me! And I sent it by accident. Lol.

Was saying that I'm glad u wrote a message on here! My names Lauren and I have a very hyper 5 year old son. I also have 2 rats, a puppy and 2 cats. One of which is pregnant and due any day !

I've had fibro since my son was born. And really like being on this forum, I find it really helpful to talk to people on here

Xxx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Re: Just popped in to say hello!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 11, 2011 9:11 pm

:wave: Yvonne :welcome: to the madhouse :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You'll already know about the stuff that's on here, anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby motherelephant » Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Hello Yvonne and welcome ,needing any help just ask and someone will come along to help . Motherelle :welcome:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Thu May 12, 2011 12:27 am

hi yvonne :wave: :wave:
good to have you with us in our own little world of madness :crazy: :crazy:

its always good to have a :wine: and a chat with others that know just how
it feels to have fm
so :wine: and welcome again :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Thu May 12, 2011 7:26 am

Hi Yvonne :wave: and :welcome: to the forum, look forward to speaking to you. :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu May 12, 2011 8:53 am

:welcome: to the forum yvonne :wave: :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu May 12, 2011 11:32 am

Hi Yvonne and :welcome: to the forum :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby geordiebint » Thu May 12, 2011 2:43 pm

geordiebint
UKFM Newbie

Postby geordiebint » Thu May 12, 2011 2:46 pm

geordiebint
UKFM Newbie