[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi

Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby Greyfox » Fri May 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi

I am 39 years and in March 11 after a year from hell (worse depression ever) that I have fibro, CFS, Costochondritis,Chronic Migraine & Depression. My neuro thinks that I have had fibro for the last 20ish years but it has been hidden by other multiply illnesses and drugs during that time. This all came to light after having major back surgery when I couldn't walk more than 3 paces without having to sit due to pain and then trying to come off all the meds as I thought I no longer needed them. The major problems for me at present is CFS & migraines. The drugs I am on are Topiramate & Amitriptyline for migraines and Tramadol & Naproxen for everything else also due to overdoses on Nurofen when younger dur to jaw problem my stomach lining is not great so I have to also take Omeprazole. Recently had a course of CBT as I have had one illness after another and both GP & Neuro thought it would be a good idea, depression has played a huge part in my life but I refuse to take drugs for it, had an experience years ago that I do not wish to repeat.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

:wine:
Greyfox
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby denys » Fri May 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi Greyfox and :welcome: to the forum, sounds like you have been through the mill, any help or support you need, just ask and we will do our best to be there for you :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri May 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi there Greyfox :wave: and :welcome: to the forum, we are all here for you when you need to talk. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 13, 2011 4:31 pm

:wave: Greyfox and :welcome:

Sorry to hear what you've been thru, now you've found us we'll do our best to help, advise and give you the support you need. anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to give you a sensible answer :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun May 15, 2011 8:13 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello