[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi

Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby sue mac » Sun May 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi
I'm new here and was dx 3 years ago with fm,I also have lupus ,ra,aps.grade 1 macular hole in right eye...unknown if lupus related yet..
Last week the muscles in my lower back went and 2 days ago the neck muscles seized.I am in sooo much pain I dont know where to put myself.I am currently taking hydroxychloroquine ,400mg,amitriptyline 75 mg and aspirin 75 mg.I did try pregabalin,300mg for awhile but it did not agree with me, I also take co-codamol 30-500 but that hardly touches the pain.My question is what else is out there for me to kill the pain?I have just moved and the new gp is very reluctant to give out perscriptions,but I will try in the morning to get an appointment with him.
thanks for reading
Sue
sue mac
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 15, 2011 2:32 pm

:wave: Sue and :welcome: to the forum. Here's a linky to the various meds used for FM There might be something on there that might be of help to you. With you saying your GP is reluctant to write prescriptions, maybe telling him that this info is from the NHS Choices pages might be of help :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

There is a lot of info on here, and we try to support each other as well. Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby sue mac » Sun May 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Thank you for the link I will have a chat with my gp .
sue mac
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sun May 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi Sue and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 pm

hi sue good to have you with us :flowers: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sue. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello