[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - First post

First post

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

First post

Postby scottiedog » Sun May 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Just to say hi. My name is Mue and I was diagnosed with fibro about ten years ago. I also have costo carpal tunnel the start of arthritis and just to add to the joy diabetes. Various other bits of me are falling to bits! I use both a self propel and electric wheelchairs.
Enough doom and gloom! I've been married nearly nineteen years and we have two kids both with different special needs. We also have an autistic cat. I'm currently trying to sort out tickets for sonisphere (lets you know what kind o gal i am lol) and trying to convince the family that 3 days in a field is doable grin.
Enough wittering on from me. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Re: First post

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Hello Mue :welcome: to the forum :wave: Just been looking at the Sonisphere line up, looks a good one :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: I love your description of your :catrun1: as well, sounds like it would go well with my dysfunctional springer that doesn't like to go for a walk :dogrun1:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, hopefully you'll find some of it helpful. Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it, altho there's no guarantee the answer will be a sensible one :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby scottiedog » Sun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi
good to be here! Yep the cat is mad. She eats her own fur and hubby's lol Last thing i am is sensible so i'll hopefully fit right in.
Mue off to watch slayer videos and pretend that all the dishes are washed
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Sounds like you're one of us already Mue :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Dogs are good at helping to wash the dishes, and if all else fails, shut the door so you can't see what needs doing :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun May 22, 2011 8:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum Mue. :wave: :wine: :cat2:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 pm

hi mue :wave:
welcome to the mad house :lol: :lol: :lol: :yikes: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby scottiedog » Mon May 23, 2011 1:05 am

Thanks for all the welcomes! Now to figure out why my foot thinks that purple is a good look
night all best sleep possible
Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon May 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Mue and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello