[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - knives for peeling

knives for peeling

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: knives for peeling

Postby mand » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 pm

hi, i also picked one up and nearly took me finger off :lol: .i got the battery peeler and found them in home and bargain at £2,99.... its not bad.... but on days when i carnt peel hubby does it now (under protest)... i now use more frozen veg :clap: think im adapting, its so frustrating though :swear1:...............mandy
mand
UKFM Member

knives for peeling

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Mummy of 2 beautiful children My hubby is my rock!
MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby hamstergirl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi

I was the one who had bought this rotato express. It was fantastic when i got it, still is but the problem is i dont seem to be able to get any replacement blades. It was a bit of a pain trying to peel new potatoes with it, cos it kept on getting clogged up.

Anyway i had to resort back to my plain peeler and its been agony. So i decided to look on Amazon at the peeler oxo grip flup recommended. Well i bought the y peeler and the swivel one. I can honestly say they are brilliant. No pressure whatsoever has to be put on the veg.

I've now stopped trying to find blades and i will stick with using these.

Thank you flup for recommending them cos i'm no longer :swear1: when i have to peel veg

Lorraine
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

:wave: :wave: Lorraine, glad you've found it helps. I bought a spare one so if anything happens I've got one in stock. I've been looking at some of the other stuff in their range as well, and next time I need something I'm going to see what theirs is like :D :D :D

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fredellarby » Mon May 07, 2012 3:49 am

I like the "Good Grips' series but for peeling I like a peeler that found shaped like a D with a padded handle.
fredellarby
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping