[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - emotional wreck - don't know why?

emotional wreck - don't know why?

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

emotional wreck - don't know why?

Postby sjc » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

:sick: Hi folks - hope ur ok today.....I am just writing as I do not know where to turn at the moment, so sorry that I am moaning. I keep crying and just generally being emotional for the past couple of days.....it is getting me down....I have been on anti-pyscotics medication, so don't know if this is causing me side effects or not.....but I am crying everyday and I dread waking up.....the doctors want to keep shoving more medication down me, but worried that I am still going to be an emotional wreck whatever I take....does anybody else suffer with days where they are emotional or not.....???

Take care folks. :wave:
sjc
UKFM Member

Re: emotional wreck - don't know why?

Postby denys » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi sjc, sometimes everything can get you down, so yes I have felt just like you. Has your doctor considered a talking therapy if you are trying the medication, sometimes just waiting for the medication to start to work can leave you in a bit of a void so if you can have another therapy in conjunction with the meds it may help :dunno: hope you start to feel better soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi
Sorry to hear you are feeling low, you are not alone, we all have our off days/weeks. :hugs:

how long you been on your new meds? Some can take up for 4 weeks to kick in so they might not have got into your system yet. :hugs:
Fibro is life changing and does affect our everyday living, its a big change to our lives and learning to live with it can be hard.

I am on 2 lots of anti`ds and still have low days, silly things can start me off, i get very angry with myself that i cant do simple tasks anymore :evil: like last week i could not open a bottle top and was getting myself worked up about it :dunno: it sounds silly now but at the time it was a big thing for me.

Hope your meds kick in soon, if not go back to see your gp. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cheekymunkey13 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 pm

i know you have had a lot of replies to this post, but i just wanted to try and reassure you a little bit!
i am the exact same..... i cry for no reason, sometimes wake up in the middle of the night crying, and i just feel emotional all the time.
my boyfriend asked if i was pregnant last night cos i was so upset and didnt know what was wrong...in a way i wish i was so i had a good reason to be this emotional!!
cheekymunkey13
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping