[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - So Peeved

So Peeved

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

So Peeved

Postby amz24 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:32 pm

I am so tired and in so much pain, all me and my hubby want is half an hours rest in the afternoon, so we get ready to have a nap and the neighbours are so flipping noisy :evil:

We live in a ground floor flat with people above us and people to the sides, both sides have kids (i know you can't keep kids quiet) but when it's from 7 in the morning until 1 at night, it starts to grate on your nerves.
The couple upstairs are in their 50's, very grumpy and we can't reason with them. We live in a converted house style flat, so we constantly have to listen to squeeky floorboards, them unplugging things and plugging them back in, well lets just say we hear everything.

I am constantly stressed, can't relax and even sleeping is getting very difficult (even worse than before).

We are living in a council flat, we have been trying to move since feb with no joy :cry:
We are getting to the end of our tether now, we really don't know what to do anymore.

Sorry for this, I just needed to vent.
Chronic pain, brain fog, depression, headaches, sleep disorders and stomach problems! FM pain is real not made up, all we ask is for some understanding!
FM, Depression, BPD, Sero Negative Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, IBS.
amz24
UKFM Newbie

So Peeved

Postby bexfitz » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm

I know this might sou d obvious and I am sure Hopi have probably already tried it, but have you considered ear plugs? If you are worried about missing the alarm clock, I find that if I set my phone to vibrate, and put it under the pillow, the vibrations wake me, just a thought..
bexfitz
UKFM Member

Re: So Peeved

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 pm

:yikes: Im due to move into a bottom floor flat with people above and people to side with kids :yikes:

Luckily im stocked up on earplugs but even they can make your ears itch and hurt after a while!
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 am

Hi
Have you tried putting in for an exchange as its a council flat? :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 pm

i would try for a move
tell them you have sensitive ears due to you fibro, and that you can't get any sleep, so its making
your illness worse.

i do have very sensitive ears so it would drive me nuts :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping