[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fatigue.....zzzzzz....

Fatigue.....zzzzzz....

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fatigue.....zzzzzz....

Postby JemmaB88 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Evening all.

Just a moan if I may.

Feel fed up tonight. Just totally out of energy and feel all foggy and odd as per usual. Bored of this now, 3 years in and feel just as pooey. Well thats a lie. Compared to September when it was at its peak I am pretty good, but just have off days.

IBS bad today. Ladies curse due any day so probably not helping and working again. I suppose it all ads up.

Does anyone have any tips to feel a little more energetic that doesn't involve caffeine? Caffeine and IBS are mortal enemies in my faulty body. Oh and also, does anyone else feel like they have lead weights on their limbs and on the top of your head?

Hope you all feel ok tonight.

Jem.

x
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Re: Fatigue.....zzzzzz....

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 pm

I am sufferin big with fatigue, only gettin out of bed a few times a week :hit1:

Altough i know what i should be doing to help myself its very hard to motivate myself to do it and stick to it!!

I am going to try cutting out wheat as this can bloat you and cause fatigue. I will try a vitamin booster like barocca.

small daily walks to your limitations as fresh air and exercise boost the oxygen around the muscle and fresh air will help perk you up.

cut out any stodgy sugery foods... noooo mi poor [chocolate] and :cake: stash :facepalm:

anyway thats what i am going to try....... eventually!! :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Lead weights definitely fatigue also :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby JemmaB88 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi Lisa.

I feel for you. Its rubbish isn't it. I manage to make myself get up. I work 15 hours a week, which sounds pathetic compared with my 50 hours weeks pre-fibro. I miss that money lol.

I have a horse so I wander up his field, put hay out and fill his water but not much more. Just too tiring. He is 22 and arthritic so he doesn't mind really. He feels the same as me I think. Poor old man.

I can't eat wheat anyway, my IBS put the brakes on that a while ago. I eat pretty well, don't it junk anymore, which I miss. I take a multi vit every day. Drink plenty of water.

I walk the dog when I can, otherwise I stand in the field opposite and throw a ball for him for 20 mins which wears him out. He is only little so his tiny legs go like pistons.

I am putting it down to a cold for 2 weeks which has finally gone and getting excited about crimbo.

I hope you feel better soon.
x
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby JemmaB88 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol Denys! I feel like I am wearing a fat suit!

Back to the docs Friday. Going to see what he thinks. My usual doc is on hols for 2 weeks. Alright for some!!

x
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Lead weights for me as well :? :shock: I'm pretty sure if I was to try and weigh an arm or a leg, it would need a weighbridge as they feel like they weigh 2 tons each :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: As for the rest of me, I think I'd completely shatter the weighing mechanism :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

As for the fatigue, I'm well under it's thumb as well :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: At least it doesn't need any energy to be there, unlike trying to run away from it, or should that be shuffle :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thankfully a break from being walked by the doglet this week, as OH is on hollibobs, so she has nominated him for the duties :dogrun1:

When we get to the point where it's too exhausting to even lay here, Arnie is locked and loaded to put us out of our miseries :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby sharon28 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 am

Hi,

I appear to have become an insomniac since commencing treatment. 10mg Amitriptyline. I have changed drs surgery, due to a couple of bad experiences, and now have a new GP. She was so kind and understanding but she has upped my Amitriptyline to 25mg per night. Will this help? I'm so so tired all the time.

many Thanks Sharon x :cup1:
sharon28
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 am

i sleep like a baby on dosulepin, and really notice if i forget.

the fatigue can be worst than the pain at times in trying to do stuff, that is so hard to explain to dla/esa etc and everyone always assumes its depression or lack of motivation.

you have to listen to your body and just rest when its shouting at you.

dont'' worry some day you will be up and about again.

:wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby JemmaB88 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 am

I would love to have a nice big bed, feather pillows and duvet, and the OH on hand to make me warm drinks and let me sleep all day. LOL if only!

Ah well, we have to struggle on through. Got work at 1pm and really can't be bothered. Customer services......lots of moaning people about things that aren't really a problem. Don't you just love people. Give me a dog to talk to anyday. Animals are much better than stupid people.

:crazy:
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby mand » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:01 am

im struggling at the moment, im tired, so so tired :facepalm: and at night im not sleeping as well as i did..........why carn't we hibernate :snore1: ...put me down for a week :clap: , second week into this cold, pain has increased, massive flare ups. new symptoms...im fed up..dont want to work, basicly carnt be bothered,,,,,,,,, :dunno: not in a good frame of mind, i hit the bottom of the fish tank, skulk about and eventually come to the surface :facepalm: taking a while this time and the weathers not helping......i think il be ok in a few days, but it aint happening :banghead:
mand
UKFM Member

Postby diddydani » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:27 pm

diddydani
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping