[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Help with heating

Help with heating

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Help with heating

Postby denys » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

a friend has sent me this message and asked me to put it on here in case anyone else can get some help, so here goes ..........

'hey how are you doin? do you remember i spoke to you about the water sure scheme discounts for people with incontinence prob's .not sure if you did put it on the fibro webb page? well i applied and my bill for water is now capped at £23 month instead of £50 summit as im on a meter. any way iv another for the fibro friend's if your on dla and need extra warmth heating etc eon are giving you £120,toward's your bill, they have a application form on there home page under warm home discount. well iv nothing else better to do since i took bad so im researching schemes to help us with disabilities.'

why not look into it for yourselves it may help to save some pennies I'm going to
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Help with heating

Postby animalhouse » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 am

thanks again denys hope you are well. :-) :-) :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Handy link Denys :-D :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

I am thank you animalhouse hope you are too :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby pixiecat » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi thanks for this one

I am with eon so I have just filled in my application :fingerscrossed: that I'm eligable for the discount

will let you all know when they tell me

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby denys » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 pm

good luck :fingerscrossed:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby pixiecat » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I have just got a reply for this help and its now what we thought it would be
its a freeby for loft insulation or a top up and cavity wall insulation :cry: they estimate that you could save upto £120 a
year by having these done, so not what I thought it was but will see if I can get the walls done,

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby denys » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Sorry pixiecat, not what I thought it would be either :( :( :( :( :( hope you get your walls done though :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby pixiecat » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 am

You wont believe this but I just got a letter today from e-on telling me I have got the £120 credited in my electric account with them,
so I did get the money after all, even though they led me to believe that it was just insulation

so :bear-dancing: :clap:

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby denys » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Brilliant news pixiecat great to hear someone sorted it for you :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 pm

wow thats great and it did work after all :lol: :woot:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping