[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Possible cure/reduction in night sweats

Possible cure/reduction in night sweats

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Possible cure/reduction in night sweats

Postby Elspeth » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new- I'm a 23 year old woman and I've been suffering with Fibromyalgia for about 6 months after a worsening in my Degenerative Disc Disease. One of the symptoms that really persuaded me that I might have fibro as opposed to something else was the night sweats... Most nights a week I would wake several times, freezing cold, with my hair wet and having to change my t shirt every time (and sometimes even the sheets :oops: ). My mum then suggested to me that I try sage tablets, which she takes for her menopause hot flushes... I have had quite a miraculous reduction in the cold sweats after only taking a few tablets (I'm a bit rubbish at taking vitamins etc). I started about two months ago and have gone weeks at a time with no sweats, I get the occasional one which reminds me to keep taking the sage tablets. The brand I take is called 'Menoforce', which is obviously geared towards menopausal women, but hey- if it works for me it could work for you!

I just really wanted to share this tip with everyone, every little helps towards a good nights sleep- and we all know how vital sleep is ;-)
Elspeth
UKFM Member

Re: Possible cure/reduction in night sweats

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Help / Tips on Coping