[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dogs

Dogs

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dogs

Postby toplessbug » Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm

My doggy is a whippet lab and she never leaves my side. When I feel bad she's there giving me a kiss.
She never leaves my side xxx
I love my baby doggy xxx
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Re: Dogs

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Have you got a counter surfing goldie Tony?? Or is your goldie actually part tigger whose favourite pastime is boinging up to eat whatever tasty titbit is strategically placed on the side?? :-D :-D :-D

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 pm

anything within reach of his mouth flupp , inlucding j cloths with veg oil on them :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

and when he stands up on his back legs hes very tall

im allso sure hes trianing rosy to jump on higher things like the fridge frezzer to bring things down for him , but i cant prove it yet

he can open cupords and doors and im amazed as how far he gan get through the cat flap in the porch were the dogh food is stored
and when hes stolen enough to make him sick you would not belive the volume he can chuck up

tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 pm

He sounds like he'd fit in nicely with a few spangles I know of who like to counter surf and eat everything and anything they can get in their mouths :-D :-D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: They will even work with the household cats to get what they're all after :dogchasecat1: As for chucking up, I've a bit of an idea as DaftDog is partial to pooh, and for the amount she eats, the amount of stuff that comes back up is unbelievable :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

gundogs ????????????????amazed they dont eat all thre game
tonydin
UKFM Member

Dogs

Postby Just-JJ » Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 pm

My Aussie shepherd always comes and sits with me when I cry, her names Molly and she smiles too, a proper happy grinny smile, will try and get an up to date pic, I have a border collie and a collie cross, and they are always close by and all 3 seem to know when it's a bad day for me x
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Smiling doglets are :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Even after they have been norty :lol: :lol: :lol:

A houseful of collie~wobbles sounds fun JJ :dogrun1: What makes up the other half of your collie cross??

They do know when something is different/not quite right for us :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Dogs

Postby Just-JJ » Sat May 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Not sure what her other half is tbh, I rescued her x
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat May 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Definitely a very special girlie to let you rescue her :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping