[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Feeling sick after sleeping

Feeling sick after sleeping

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Feeling sick after sleeping

Postby MelanieB » Sun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi

I was wondering if the feeling I've been having for the last few months is related to FM. Obviously I sleep a lot and catch naps when I can, but for the last few months I've found that after sleeping in the day I wake up feeling very sick and dizzy, almost like low blood sugar or low blood pressure type feeling.

I always have a cup of sweet tea and try and eat but it doesn't really make much difference. I'm finding this quite distressing as I need to sleep when I feel tired, but am now trying not to as I feel so rubbish when I wake up.

If anybody suffers the same and has any tips, I would be glad to hear from you.

Thanks
Melanie
Melanie B
XxXxX
MelanieB
UKFM Member

Re: Feeling sick after sleeping

Postby shazq » Sun May 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi
When i get feelings like that i am ok after i have something to eat or drink.

Are you waking up probably before you get up? If this is new to you you should go to get it checked out by your gp to be on the safe side. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Feeling sick after sleeping

Postby denys » Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

See your GP as Shaz has said just to make sure nothing else is going on :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping