[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Flare ups - so fed up. :(

Flare ups - so fed up. :(

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Flare ups - so fed up. :(

Postby sjc » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi there folks - hope you are all ok.

Sorry for the moaning that I am going to do - don't like doing it, but I don't know where else to go - I feel really low recently.

About a few weeks ago, I had abit of a flare up with my fibro - this was only briefly but managed to get through as always....I was doing alot of physical activitiy then I didn't have access to my analgeasic painkillers from the doctors for a few days, so this was partly why I had a flare up. But I am now feeling better from my fibro.

But in the last day or so, I am having a really bad flare up with my bipolar disorder - today, I can't stop crying and generally feel so low, it's unbelievable...sadly, I cannot ring the doctors to get advice on the problem at moment as it is the weekend....my anti-depressants are not working as much as they should do, and nothing seems to work in general. My family have their own problems, so I feel abit alone at the moment and don't know where to turn.

Even though I struggle with my fibro, I find my depression more painful to deal with . :cry: I just don't know what to do with myself.

Just wondered is there anyone else out there who suffers with low days or depression, and what do you do when you are struggling to overcome them. Any advice would be great.

Take care. All the best
sjc
UKFM Member

Re: Flare ups - so fed up. :(

Postby loubie » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:15 pm

hi sjc :wave:
depression is :evil: and makes everything feel much worse
make an appointment with your gp as soon as possible
but in the meantime try and be nice to yourself :hugs:

do things that you want to do and if you don't want to do anything then don't
rest up

sorry not much help but i find it just takes time for the black cloud to lift

hope your feeling better soon :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Re: Flare ups - so fed up. :(

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi Sjc

Sorry you are feeling low :hugs:
Try to get in to see your GP tomorrow & let them know how you are feeling, they will be able to change the anti`ds for you.

I go through stages of depression & i am on 2 types of anti`ds. i have just had to have one of mine changed over.
Depression is an illness in itself & like other meds our bodies do become used to them so having a change over can be a good thing.

Having chronic pain can bring on depression but try not to bottle it all up, i do tend to go quiet and withdraw but i know i always have friends on here to talk to support me so you know we are here for you to. :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping