[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Coping and helping with the fatigue?

Coping and helping with the fatigue?

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Coping and helping with the fatigue?

Postby Hay1ie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Hay1ie
UKFM Member

tips on coping with fatigue

Postby antonia » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 am

antonia
UKFM Member

coping

Postby princess » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi Haley

I find im not with it early morning, so i get up later about 9, take tablets and wait for them to work.
My daughter phones at l0 every day , to see how i am, and if a good day she will take me out in the car, sometime just to her house, other times to shops nearby, other times a long run - she is very good i am lucky.
If i am able i do what i can in the morning - by lunch time my tablets are kicking in again, or just watch tv lying on the settee!!!!!!
You may find that lying flat will help you, rather than sitting ok
The afternoon after i eat i do nothing, not a thing just watch or make some cards or chat on phone, my family all went on talk talk so we can speak and it costs nothing! (another tip talk talk)
I cant write but i can type so letter time too.
But if you need to sleep then sleep, dont deny yourslef sleep as it will jist make you worse if your get exhausted.
I make part of tea if possible.
then i come on computer at night
Bed about 10 - dont sleep well
That has been my day for about 12 years.
Its not a lot but its my day and it keeps me sane, and apart from relapses thats about my day.

Its called pacing yourself, you find your balance that keeps you feeling as good as you can be and try to keep to that.
If youhave really bad pain, then bed for a day or two and see if that helps you.
I have to bed about 3 or 4 times a year = and i sleep for 35 hours at a time then, or watch all the movies i want too.

You will find out what is best for you, and then try and stick to it, dont let anyone push you to go out, or do, if you know or feel you cant - you need to look after yourself.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Hay1ie » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:30 am

Hay1ie
UKFM Member

guilt

Postby princess » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shelly36 » Sun May 11, 2008 6:26 pm

shelly36
UKFM Member