[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What makes you angry?

What makes you angry?

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What makes you angry?

Postby princess » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:13 pm

People who presume im pretending to be so ill
Misuse of the DLA Blue Car Badge
People who look strangely at me in car park, look ok, dont need the card
You look a bit pale today - feel like death warmed up that day
Hi so you still got that tired illness?
So is that the yuppy flu you have?
You illness is that the one that you just feel tired all the time?
(god i wish)
princess
UKFM Regular

what makes you angry

Postby antonia » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 am

antonia
UKFM Member

Postby diane » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:46 pm

diane
UKFM Member

Postby nobby » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:41 am

nobby
UKFM Member

Re: What makes you angry?

Postby cinders » Thu May 01, 2008 10:30 pm

cinders
UKFM Member

Re: What makes you angry?

Postby rae » Fri May 02, 2008 4:22 pm

rae
UKFM Member

Postby CraftyCrow » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Hello there!
Things that make me angry :evil: are:

People who take the mick when my memory/thought process is bad.
Doctors that think if medication upsets my body it's better to go without.
People who think you are putting it on (as if you'd want the aggro/embarrassment?).
Putting my shoes in the fridge and the milk on the bottom stair(!).
Saying 'night night' instead of 'goodbye to people.

Five things I like though :D ,
My husband - brightening me with sick humour and the odd cuddle...
My dog who loves a snuggle and still smells of puppies when she's warm..
My pilates class - very good for FM and tight, sore evil muscles. Ahhhh!
Swimming and Spas - the steam room is heavenly!
Monty Python, Blackadder, The Fast Show, Fawlty Towers etc,.

Crow x x x x
At least no-ones suggested leeches... yet.
CraftyCrow
UKFM Member

what makes me angry

Postby assia » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:55 am

What makes me sad..
Trying to grieve for my son who passed away last year age 20years.
My pain on top of pain
Not being able to do my memorial Garden that i have for my son, plant dig etc.
Not being able to comb my hair or tie it back
Not being able to put my bra on after a bath, my tops etc
Not being able to sleep
Not being able to cream my body like i always have done
People who say "your still sick" thats going on for abit to long. "WELL IT AINT GOING AWAY SOON EITHER" I REPLY
being miserable, unhappy, sad, tearful, feeling helpless, hopeless,
Waiting for the next day, knowing it will be the same again (JUST PAIN)
family saying i should go out more, maybe ill get better or its all in my head.
Im angry that my nearly three year old wants to go to parks and swimming and out more and i cant take her.
Im angry that i cant pick her up.
Im angry with my life.

What makes me happy:
Knowing that one day after this pain and suffering is over that i will be with my son again in Heaven, hold him, kiss him, smell him, just being with him.

God Bless you all (((HUGS)))

Assia
wasim-hussein.last-memories.com
I will continue to love you son untill the day im with you again with every breathe i take i will Love you.
assia
UKFM Newbie

Postby sarclanat » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:02 am

sarclanat
UKFM Member

Postby CraftyCrow » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 pm

:evil: Loud noises - especially dogs barking/telly too noisy/kids screaming
:twisted: bright lights
:evil: people bumping into you when shopping
:twisted: rude people who ask why you're ill, don't listen, then ask again and look baffled.

Oh there are so many! :D Has anyone else got a shorter fuse since the onset of the fibro???

Mine's gone from 10ft - half an inch :shock:

Crow x x x
At least no-ones suggested leeches... yet.
CraftyCrow
UKFM Member

For assia

Postby princess » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Dear Assia

I am very sorry to hear about your son, that must have been so heartbreaking - so i send you a tender hug () and hope in time it will get easier for you.
Just remember the good times with him
Yours
Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

for Assia and Ann Yates

Postby anne1206 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm

might apply to others, I found this comforting after the loss of my brother he was only 44 and left a young family.
MISS ME BUT LET ME GO
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no tears or gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?

Miss me a little but not too long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that we all have shared
Miss me but let me go

For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone
Its all part of a masters plan
A step on the road to home

So when you are lonely and sick of heart
See family and friends we know
Take time to heal, though we all must part
Miss me but let me go
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

illness

Postby princess » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 pm

This illness puts you in a sort of cycle.

l. Am i ill?
2. Will i get better?
3. Why cant i get better?
4. Anger when you cant do what you used to?
5. Depression/Anxiety sometimes both, as its so frustrating and depressing missing out on your normal life.
6. Acknowledgment i am disabled and may be for some time.
7. Agreement with yourself that you are chronically ill.
8. Acceptance by others (some others) and being able to ignore the others who will not accept you probably wont get better.
9. Accepting life change, mentally
10 Learning to live within your boundaries
11 Accepting this is now your life
12 Just getting on with it, day by day, trying to stay as positive as you can.

This is only my thought on my illness, ive sat in the corner and got depressed, i still get annoyed, i get frustrated, but to be honest now after 12 years i think i have nearly come to terms that this is my life!!!
ME/Fibro are not going away and now i learn to live with them to the best of my abilities.
Not easy!!!
Respect if you dont agree.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

shirley bassey

Postby princess » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 pm

I sing Shirley Bassey's

This is my i life!!!!

- when i think im getting down, its sorts me out.
(Was a trained singer, but lost my voice with the illness) but i still sing to myself lol.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 am

angry about:

having to be cared for when I used to do the caring
people who used to look at me when I parked in disabled bay
then stopped when I had to carry my oxygen around with me :x [should have put a sign round me neck]
People who need dla and don't get it. and people who do get it and don't need it which makes it harder for the people who deserve it :x
People who are prejudice against mental health problems in people-
it can happen to any one.
and some fathers who disappear out of there childrens lives and refuses to spend time with them or even help the financially :x
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Help / Tips on Coping