[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pillows

Pillows

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pillows

Postby pinky1 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Not sure if this is the right place on the board. But just wondering if anyone can recommend good pillows. I found the memory ones too hard. I like a fairly sort pillow but my goose feather ones just get too flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinky1
UKFM Member

Re: Pillows

Postby diane1 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am

Pinky 1

Ive had the same prolem, ive bought so many pillows I could open up a shop. The memory foam ones are to hard, some are to soft, some to bouncy and some had a cover on that made a noise when you moved your head.

I have just this week found my ideal pillow and am of to buy a few in case they stop making them. Its by silent night and has a middle core of memory foam but the rest is a normal pillow so you get support and softness. Its brilliant and I had a really goof sleep fora few hours , :snore1: :snore1: i'll check out the full name eand post it later. Its on offer in Sainsburys at the moment but still expensive at about £19 i think it was but well worth it.

Happy sleeping.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 pm

They are the ones I use too I ended up throwing a wibble and my OH bought my some :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Like the sound of those pillows Diane :clap: :clap: :clap: I have to have mine in a particular order or I throw a wibble in the middle of the night, usually blaming OH for moving them :swear1: :swear1: I think it might be more to do with the pillows themselves rather than OH tho. Going to have a look at those Silent Night ones :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 am

Hi again

Ive just checked out the pillow and it is classed as a memory foam pillow but its only the core that is memory foam the rest is a normal pillow which makes the difference.Ive listed the nae and code for sainsburys where I bought mine as its on offer at half price right now so its only £12.50.

Silentnight Memory Foam Pillow
Item code: 119260070

Happy sleeping. :sleep:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Every nublet of info is helpful :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping