[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Heating blanket for the bed

Heating blanket for the bed

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Heating blanket for the bed

Postby Vimsen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Just a quick tip. To help ease the pain at night, try a heating blanket (electric blanket), the type you put under the sheets. :-)
Some days are for living.
Others are for getting trough.
Vimsen
UKFM Member

Re: Heating blanket for the bed

Postby jackapple » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:11 pm

would be good but going thru the change and sweat in sleep lol
jackapple
UKFM Newbie

Postby PennyJ » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:16 pm

I have used an electric blanket for the past two years and it does help..Also, nice warm wheat bags are really good for your shoulders and lower back.
PennyJ
UKFM Member

Postby katy1of3 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 pm

I suggested it to my husband, he was not keen! We already have many discussion about what tog duvet we want - I want more, he wants less, togs that is!
katy1of3
UKFM Member

Postby Vimsen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Vimsen
UKFM Member

Postby SharonL42 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 pm

We have a dual control one....I can have my side warm & toastie whilst the hubbie keeps his side switched off....so we're all happy xx

Keep Smiling :-)
Keep Smiling :)
SharonL42
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 pm

If you have a difference of opinion re duvet tog Sharon why not try getting the double duvet at the strength he wants and then also have a single duvet to top up your side of the bed.

If you are really organised you could put poppers at the corner/sides of the single and clip it on to the underneath of the double. that way it all looks ok when you make the bed. Although I tend to just put the single on my side and make the bed as usual.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Vimsen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Vimsen
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

We have a dual control leccie blankie as well :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: OH sets his side to what he wants, and to turn off after an hour or so. I have my side set to the temp I want and to stay on all night so as I fling myself round when I manage to go to :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: whichever hurty part I'm laid on will benefit from the warmth from the blankie :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Help / Tips on Coping