[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - helping me to cope with the pain

helping me to cope with the pain

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

helping me to cope with the pain

Postby clarkey » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi , Since running a fibro support group I have tried a lot of things , some that I have tried with positive results so that I could come off my pain patches are . . emotional freedom technique . kinesiology ( apologies if spelt wrong ) johrei healing every week . exercise . I feel a lot better & coping with the pain better . take care everyone
clarkey
UKFM Newbie

Re: helping me to cope with the pain

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 pm

hi, i have never heard of these so could you give a bit more info on them please,

so happy for you that you have found spmething that helps you.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: helping me to cope with the pain

Postby shazq » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi Clarkey

Glad you have found some ways to help ease your pain, it would be handy if you could explain what they do in the sessions and how it helps you pain wise, its always interesting to hear someone say that something has helped them and to pass it on as it gives them more options to try them out if they wish to. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping